Palto Ranjan Datta (2018). Relationship Marketing for enhancing customer retention. Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany
PhD thesis publication
Datta, Palto Ranjan (2017), Relationship Marketing and Customer Retention in Bangladesh’s Food Retailing Sector University of Hertfordshire, UK
Referred Journal Publications and Conference proceedings
- Datta, P.Ranjan (2003), “The Determinants of Brand Loyalty”, The Journal of American Academy of Business, September.
- Datta, P.Ranjan and Sudaporn Sawmpong (2003), “International Retailing: The current aspects on diversification of UK companies”, The global Business and Economic Research Conference in Istanbul, Turkey, 10 -13th August.
- Datta. P.Ranjan., Chowdhury, Dababrata Narayan and Chakraborty, B.R (2005), “Viral Marketing: New form of Word of Mouth through Internet”, The Business Review, Cambridge, Vol.3, No.2, Summer, Received best paper award.
- Datta, P.Ranjan and Chakraborty B.R (2006,”Determinats of Grocery Store Loyalty of Consumers in Bangaldesh”, European Applied Business Conference, Siena, Italy. Received best paper award.
- Datta P.Ranjan and Chakraborty, B.R (2006), Grocery Store Loyalty of Consumers in Bangladesh, The Journal of American Academy of Business, September.
- Datta, P.Ranjan and Dey, U.Kumar (2006), “Evolutionary Approaches to Organisational Strategy: Addressing Business Dynamism”. Journal of Business & Retail Management Research, Vol.-1, No-1.
- Datta, P.Ranjan, Akwensivie Divine and Gad Akwensivie (2006), “Store Design: The effect of Iceland Food`s PLC Refit Strategy on Consumers. Journal of Business & Retail Management Research, Vol-1, No-1.
- Datta, P.Ranjan,Thing Cuong, N., Hoang, Thing Nguyen and Hoa Le Do (2006) “Relationship Marketing & Its effect on Customer Retention”, Applied Business Research Conference, Hawaii, USA.
- Datta, P.R., Akwensivie, Gad., and Akwensivie, D, Mawuli (2006), “ Bridging the Housing Gap in less developed countries”, Journal of Business & Retail Management Research, Vol. 1, No. 1
- Datta, P.R and Yemoh Benjamin (2007), “Globalisation & Free Trade: Africa`s Dilemma”. Journal of Challenge & Response. Vol.1 Issue.1
- Siddique, M and Datta, P.R (2007), “ Social Marketing: A Critical Review of its Growing use”. ”. Journal of Challenge & Response. Vol.1 Issue.1
- Datta, P.R.; Cuong, T.; Nguyen, H.T.; and Do, H.L (2007), “ Relationship Marketing and its effects on Consumer Retention”. ”. Journal of Challenge & Response. Vol.1 Issue.1
- Musiime, A; Ntayi, J; Datta, P.R and Samuel, M (2009), “Marketing Culture, Psychology Wellness, Ethical Climate, Service Performance”, Journal of Business & Retail management Research, Vol. 3, Issue 2.
- Datta, P.R and Chakraborty B.R (2009), “Determinants of Grocery Store Loyalty of Consumers in Bangladesh”, Journal of Business & Retail Management Research, Vol. 4, Issue, 1
- Datta, P.R (2010), “An Examination into Customer Relationship Marketing and Customer Retention in Grocery food retailing in Bangladesh: Proposed Research Agenda”, Paper presented at the International Trade & Research Conference, London, 7-8th November 2010.
- Datta, P.R; Ogyeni Omar and Dixon, G (2011), “Ralationship Marketing: Various School of Thoughts and Future Research Agenda”, Presented at the International Conference on Corporate Governance & Business Ethics, Boston, USA, 14-15th July 2011
- Datta, P.R; Ogyeni Omar and Dixon, G (2011), “Ralationship Marketing: Various School of Thoughts and Future Research Agenda”, The Business & Management Review, Vol. 1, Number 2
- Datta, P.R & Banerjee, P.R(2012), “Innovation and Business Dynamism: An evolutionary Explanation”. Paper presented at the International Conference on the Restructuring of the Global Economy, Pune, India, 1-2nd February.
- Ashru Bairagee., Muruganandan, A., and Datta P.R (2012), “An Investigation into Trust and Customer Loyalty in Retail Banking in Bangladesh”. Paper presented at the International Conference on Investment & Retail Management (ICIRM), 23-24th April, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Datta, P.R (2012), “A Conceptual Framework of Customer Retention Strategy (CRS)”. Paper presented at the International Conference on Corporate Governance & Business, 19-20th July 2012, Boston-USA
- Datta, P.R., and Bairagee. A (2012), “Relationship Marketing: Towards a definition, The Business & Management Review. Vol.2 No.2. The Paper presented at the International Conference on Business & Economic Development. 23-24th July 2012, Las Vegas-USA
- Datta, P.R (2014), Customer Retention strategy (CRS): A Conceptual Framework in Food retailing Context, Paper presented at the International Scientific conference in Cracow, at the Cracow University of Economics, 4-7th June 2014
- Datta, Palto; Mark T Jones (2018), “Being published in reputable academic and scientific Journals: Key criteria for acceptance”, International Journal of Higher Education Management, Vol. 5 Issue 1, August, pp 49-63, DOI: https://doi.org/10.24052/IJHEM/v05n01/ART05
- Md. Nazmul Hossain; Raju Mohammad Kamrul Alam; Palto Datta; Mark T Jones (2018), “ Corporate governance practices in the Banking & Finance sector: Perspectives from Bangladesh”, The Journal of Business and Retail Management Research (JBRMR), Vol. 13 Issue 1 October, pp-269-280, DOI: https://doi.org/10.24052/JBRMR/v13is01/ART-26
Articles published in Daily Newspapers and other news outlets
- Academic publishing This is no time to rest one one’s laurels by Dr P. R. Datta and Mark T Jones. Academia Edu.com. 1st December 2017: https://www.academia.edu/35310312/Academic_publishing_This_is_no_time_to_rest_one_ones_laurels.doc
- Taking Research to the global height by P.R.Datta, Published in Daily Financial Express, Bangladesh on the 30th December 2017
- Mindset of a Researcher by P.R.Datta & Mark T Jones, Published in Daily New Nation, Bangladesh on the 14th February 2018
- The changing retail Market landscape by P.R.Datta, published in Daily Financial Express, Bangladesh on the 17th February 2018
- Population growth should concentrate minds across Bangladesh’s Higher Education sector by Dr P.R. Datta & Mark T Jones, Published in the Bangladesh Today, Bangladesh on the 13th March 2018.
- Population growth and higher education in Bangladesh by Dr. P. R. Datta and Mark T Jones. The Daily New Nation, bangladesh, 25th March 2018
- Higher Education in BD: Challenges and Responses by P.R. Datta; Mark T Jones. Daily Observer, Bangladesh 8th April 2018
- Are Bangladeshi Consumers Swimming dancers? By P.R. Datta. Published in the Bangladesh Today (Daily newspaper) on the 1st May 2018
- Private sector should be a catalyst in Higher Education by Dr PR Datta and Mark T Jones. Published in the Daily Observer, 6th May 2018, Bangladesh
- What drives shoppers to shop at superstores in Dhaka? By Dr P. R. Datta. The Daily Asian Age, 1st June 2018
- Entrepreneurship education, an approach to foster innovation by Dr P. R. Datta and Mark T Jones. The Daily Observer, Bangladesh, 6th June 2018
- Private higher education sector should be Bangladesh’s dynamo by Dr. P. R. Datta and Mark T Jones. Daily Independent, Bangladesh, 7th July 2018.
- Higher Education should aspire to be BD`s dynamic by Dr. P. R. Datta & Mark T Jones. Published in the Daily Observer, Bangladesh, 8th July 2018
- Investment in Research can channel GDP to healthy growth by P. R. Datta, The Daily Observer, 17th September 2018, http://www.observerbd.com/details.php?id=158749